The proposition is for an investor to purchase loan notes issued by The High Street Group and provide equity for the delivery of Private Rental Sector schemes and Rooftop Development opportunities.
The High Street Group are issuing an 18 month loan note providing investors with 2 options:
Minimum investment is £25,000 with the total raise being £10,000,000.
Investors will benefit from a debenture over High Street Commercial Finance Limited along with a Corporate Guarantee from the group of companies therefore providing the highest level of security possible.
- Group started in 2006 by Gary Forrest – Former head of G Mac and City Finance
- Originally provided bridging loans to developers during credit crunch (at 30%+)
- Moved into property developments as Finance markets opened up
- Residential, Hotel and Student projects – North of England and Scotland
- Over the last few years moved into larger PRS sites
N.B This is a complete hands-off investment
Current GDV of Groups Projects – £320 Million